Director, Web Strategy
- Lead a team of content authors and strategists, web developers, and infrastructure engineers responsible for the primary homepage of the University of Washington, as well as many top-level sites, our storytelling efforts, and campus partner websites.
- Contribute to and oversee the development of our storytelling process, which seeks to elevate the University and tell the stories of the faculty, staff, and students who create impact through their work.
- Advance adoption and implementation of the University’s integrated marketing and communications strategies across the UW’s digital properties and related platforms.
- Consult with departments on matters of content strategy, storytelling, web development, infrastructure, and brand alignment.
- Oversee the building and maintenance of the university’s central web marketing platform, and supervise the development of templates, themes, and plugins used centrally and by many departments across campus.